I explained why I switched to TickTick in that Twitter thread, but let me give you a quick summary:
- Todoist didn’t have a task description. TickTick has one
- TickTick has a native calendar view. With Todoist you need to connect it to Google Calendar
- TickTick Summary makes it easy to see what you achieved in a particular day. I use this feature daily for my standup thread in work. Basically copy pasting the summary works fine.
- TickTick has Habits. Which is different from a task. If you’ve done it, then that’s good. If not, it doesn’t roll to the next day.
- TickTick has a Pomodoro built in. Which is nice 🤤
These are the main reasons why I switched, and I’m still liking it so far.
Some updates for today:
- Joined: 28/04/2021
- Score: 2886, Level 5 (More productive than 55% of users)
- Tasks completed: 430
- Pomodoros: 52 (21h24m focus time)
- Habits tracked: 4 (1 archived)
Until next time, keep crushing it!